In the process of operating the semi-automatic washing machine, the laundry is left on the left, the drainage is on the middle, and the timer on the right can be dried off to a certain extent. In the process of operation, the washing process is the same as that of the single-cylinder washing machine. When you enter the water, you need to add water manually. After you feel right, turn the laundry timer and start washing. After washing, stop automatically.
The semi-automatic washing machine generally needs to turn the drain switch to drain. When it is in use, it is drained several times freely. After it is finished, it is taken out and put into the dryer. The clothes should be put evenly and compacted and then covered with a plastic wafer or cover. Rotate the tumble timer. Hands can operate.
Drum type semi-automatic washing machine features
1. The drum-type semi-automatic washing machine does not have any washing water during the washing process, and the amount of washing water and the amount of the detergent are small (water consumption is 60L to 90L).
2. The drum type semi-automatic washing machine is mainly washed by the fabric from the tribal water on the drum in the process of washing. The washing is gentle and the wear rate is low.
3. As the drum type semi-automatic washing machine is a hot water type machine, the detergent has high solubility and good washing performance. Adjustable temperature is suitable for different fabric washing procedures. Such as: cotton fabrics, silk fabrics, wool fabrics.
4. Due to the structure of the roller machine, the dewatering speed is higher, the moisture content of the dehydrated washing is low, and the drying efficiency can be improved.
5. Due to the structure of the roller machine, it can be equipped with a drying function.
6. The drum type washing machine is gentle and the washing time is long (about 1.5 hours).
7. The drum type washing machine is a hot water type machine and consumes a large amount of power (1.0kWh to 1.5kWh).
8. The drum of the drum type washing machine is placed horizontally, parts are mostly made of stainless steel, and the service life is long (usually 10 to 15 years).
Wave wheel semi-automatic washing machine features
1. Due to washing of water in the pulsator washing machine, the amount of washing water and the amount of detergent used (water consumption 125L to 180L).
2. As the pulsator rotates in the forward and reverse directions to agitate the water flow, it drives the washings to move. The washing is completed through the mutual friction of the washings. The washing power is great, the washing performance is good, but the wear rate is high.
3. Since the wave washer is a cold water type machine, the detergent has low solubility, so it depends on the washing strength to wash, and is mostly suitable for the washing of cotton and hemp fabrics.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Under the condition that the origin...
- Calculation method of vibrator ecce...
- Analysis and summary of the dust pr...
- The vibration motor is installed on...
- The vibration motor is installed at...
- Clutch definition
- Electromagnetic clutch
- Magnetic particle clutch
- friction clutch
- Automatic washing machine purchase ...
- LG washing machine using power and ...
- Cleaning the washing machine tips
- How to deal with washing machine de...